Uribel® combines analgesic, antispasmodic, and antiseptic therapy in a single, easy-dosing capsule form—to help relieve the pain, burning, and spasms of lower urinary tract disorders.
Multiple conditions, singular focus
Treating the irritative and debilitating symptoms associated with urinary tract conditions can help to complement patient recovery.1,2,3 Choose Uribel to help relieve local discomfort and inflammation caused by
- Lower urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Interstitial cystitis (IC)
- Painful bladder syndrome (PBS)
- Prediagnostic and postdiagnostic procedures
5 elements of comfort
Unlike single-agent analgesic therapies, Uribel relieves urinary tract symptoms with 5 integrated analgesic, antispasmodic, and antiseptic ingredients. Symptom relief can begin within 30 minutes.
- Analgesic—phenyl salicylate for relief of pain and burning
- Antispasmodic—hyoscyamine sulfate to help relax smooth muscle tissue
- Antiseptic—methenamine with antibacterial/antifungal activity
- Mild antiseptic—methylene blue with antibacterial activity
- Buffering agent—sodium phosphate monobasic to facilitate methenamine action
A safe way to restore relief
The ingredients in Uribel capsules are generally well tolerated. There is no restriction on the length of therapy.
Adverse reactions include: rapid heartbeat, flushing, blurred vision, dizziness, drowsiness, difficult micturition, acute urinary retention, dry mouth, nausea and vomiting, shortness of breath, or trouble breathing.
A valuable coupon helps your patients receive a discount off the retail price of each Uribel prescription, to assist with co-pay or out-of-pocket expenses.
Panzera AK. Interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome. Urol Nurs. 2007 Feb;27(1):13-9.
Rahn DD. Urinary tract infections: contemporary management. SUNA 2008 Annual Symposium; Tampa, FL.
McPhee JS, Papadakis MA, editors. Current medical diagnosis and treatment. New York, NY: McGraw Hill Medical; c2009. p. 828,837-8.